[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - K popularity...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

K popularity...

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:23 pm

Sorry, here's the link:

http://www.cybia.co.uk/3dlinks.htm

Dan
<<

saiko

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:26 pm

Here is where I came to know about "K"
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... ost4022190

it's a great platform to make CG related people know about K. I any of you guys could post some cool renderings to this thread it would be nice.
<<

Dan

KT-GrandMaster

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:09 pm

Thanks for the link, saiko!

The discutions under that tread proved, once again, the need for a bigger effort in order to make KT better known.

And I'm thinking first of a new, better looking site and, above all, of a new updated gallery. I think there are enough very good rendering examples posted here that deserve a place in the gallery and that would successfully compete with Maxwell or VRay renderings.

Dan
<<

saiko

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:23 pm

<<

alex

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:25 pm

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:51 pm

We are planing a new forum which hope to be much more atractive than the current one.. also updating the gallery is on the way. Perhpas new tutorials as well.

So stay tuned!!
<<

Andrew B

KT-Explorer

Post Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:21 am

Sounds awesome!
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:20 pm

Kerkythea to be reviewed for Vizdepot

<<

didelco

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:39 am

<<

clipi

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:41 pm

Hello Didelco..

We are working on ALL of the aspects you mentiones.. NEW logo NEW web site, and MATERIAL editor and LIBBRARY among other UNBIASED methods..
<<

didelco

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:04 pm

i know, i think will be great, and make to kerkythea a very popular program
<<

Andrew B

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:30 am

For maximum exposure, it is benificial for Kerkythea to be exposed to students. SU was the same way. It catches a buzz at the schools and then grows from there. Not sure how you do this though...
<<

didelco

KT-Explorer

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:27 pm

the last month its january 2007 (only untill 19)
<<

necko77

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:15 am

kerkythea - WHAT THIS MEAN

when i first heard this name i never wish to see what this can do
This program has the most uglyest name of all render programs in the world. This is something that must change with the next ver.
Probably in the name of render u must put something like, like
LIGHT,RENDER,FOTON,SIMULATOR,VISUALATION ETC

Even now i cant say name and i cant spell it so i go to sketchup forum and search there for it :=)

This is my first post, and i must say that i m amazed with the speed od render cos i was using maxwell
I m little lost in materials and i dont know how to for exeample
channge size of texture on model

so see ya
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to News