[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - villa
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

villa

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Thu May 22, 2008 10:11 pm

villa

after afew days finally i gave up the scene... its pure render and except 2 background trees that are billboards ..all other objects are 3d .. bush and flowers are using instant brush over an object. at the moment it's my best render ,and wanna to dedicate it to KT team and specially to dear Frederik for all his kind and warm help/guides.

Edited by Frederik: I have attached the image direct on the KT Forum to avoid sidewards scrolling...
Attachments
2qdwxe8.jpg
<<

D@n!

KT-Senior

Post Fri May 23, 2008 8:52 am

Hey majidyegane,

Great Render, but i think its a bit too "computer animated"...

btw, where did you get these plants??? (post link)
Kind regards
D@n!
<<

Rafa

KT-GrandMaster

Post Fri May 23, 2008 2:47 pm

<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri May 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Thanks for the compliments, Majid..!! :D

It sure looks nice... :thumbsup:

But I'm still not really happy with the plaster texture you've used... :|
I guess the material isn't made with bump, fresnel etc...
I have sent you a plaster material (by PM) you can try to work with and apply in KT...
As an alternative you can visit , where I'm sure you can find some really nice plasters... ;)

Final note will be on the pool water material...
That pool sure looks deep... To me it looks like an ocean... :shock:
So please change the water material to another material... ;)

I couldn't resist, so I played a little with your image using ... see

I hope you take the above as constructive critique... ;)
I just want to help you improve your renders...!! :D

Edited by Alex : changed the Squirlz image into a link because the Gif is slowing down the display of the page ;)
Last edited by Frederik on Fri May 23, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

chelito

KT-Fellow

Post Fri May 23, 2008 8:00 pm

render good, I liked the effect on water
and created the atmosphere that is very fresh
da want to be there with a couple of drinks 8)
<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Fri May 23, 2008 11:48 pm

<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Thu May 29, 2008 7:51 am

finally i made a layered material for pool , so now i am able to manage , reflect/refract as i wish ... and here is the result

@ d@n : is the plants i shared
cheers majid
Attachments
28lxgft.jpg
<<

dentex

KT-Master

Post Thu May 29, 2008 8:06 am

hi majid,
congratulation for your great work.
amazing improvement! :)
dentex
<<

Frederik

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 29, 2008 8:20 am

:goodjob: , Majid..!! =D>
I've seen others have mentioned that the new pool material looks as if it's covered with ice... I have to say that I don't agree with them... ;)

You've done an amazing job on this..!! :D
And the details where you have the weathered look on the walls close to the roof makes it look like a real photo..!! 8)

If I should be nitpicking, I would say that the plaster on the wall closest to the pool still is a bit off scale and should be a bit smaller - but like I said, that really being nitpicking..!! ;)
Cheers
Kim Frederik

“…When a decision is made it’s important that you implement it quickly.”
<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu May 29, 2008 8:30 am

Nice render majidyegane :D

Thanks for sharing your components :D
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

majid

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 am

Attachments
mh7ssz.jpg
<<

Stackpool

KT-Senior

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 am

The last one is excellent! Very photorealistic!
<<

noro

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 am

:respekt:

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects