[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - GUI Wishes Tracker
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

GUI Wishes Tracker

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

iwanwidjaja

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Align object [like in the 3dmax]
very usefull for placing the object we add inside KT

The option available right now [forgive me if i'm wrong] is to set the elevation on ground, but sometimes we need to put some item on the top of other item [eg. put some flower model on the top of existing table] =)
<<

iwanwidjaja

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Sorry if i'm posting it on the wrong topic. it might more appropriate on the Wishes topic :oops:
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 am

<<

iwanwidjaja

KT-Warrior

Post Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 am

<<

evos

KT-Explorer

Post Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:00 pm

<<

Mackle

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:34 am

Render Settings Dialog suggestion

(Note: These are comments from a novice)

I wish the Render Settings dialog looked like the attached.

For a long time (until yesterday?) I didn't understand what was being suggested in forum postings when someone said to "Choose this setting, then hit 'Apply', then hit 'Cancel', then go to the Setup menu..." Well, I understood the directions, I just wasn't 100% certain what was going on behind the scenes.

I think if all the (non-advanced) settings were visible on one dialog, along with the existing "Settings" pull-down, it would be immediately obvious what the parameter values are for each of the #01 - #25 presets.

Being able to add and delete custom presets might be handy, too, so a button was added for that. The #01 - #25 presets would be immutable.

I'd like the Running Man icon to mean the same thing ("Render Now!") in all places in the program, rather meaning "render now" in one place, and "open render settings" in another.

I also wish I had more time to work with this great tool, but that's a wish item for another place.

Thanks,
Mike
Attachments
SuggestedRenderSettingsDialog.jpg
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 am

this would be intimidating to a new user.
what if the two sections below were kind of 'hidden' in a little flyout that could be opened or closed? that way the novice would only be confronted with choosing a render preset and not all the odd numbers and terminologies?.. but I understand/agree w/ your point.

<<

Mackle

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:47 am

<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:47 am

Previous

Return to Wish List