[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Google Chrome & KT Forum Error
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Google Chrome & KT Forum Error

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

jonathank

KT-Warrior

Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Google Chrome & KT Forum Error

Seems like lately I've been having some issues with Google Chrome, and the KT forum.

Quite often I get the attached error message when going through the forum here, and I'm not even sure why. Sometimes if I click on the link that says "Refresh" it will reload the page with no problems. Sometimes I have to click refresh 15 times, and then it will come up.

It's really sporadic, and getting a little annoying.

I'd hate to have to switch web browsers (AGAIN!). I'm quite impressed with the speed and "simplicity" of Chrome.

Is anyone else having these problems??
Attachments
Error.png
Jonathan
<<

mwm 5053

KT-Senior

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 am

Re: Google Chrome & KT Forum Error

I use Google Chrome and haven't had an issue on my end. I understand the frustration though. It might be as simple as emptying the cache or updating something like java or something . I would Google search that error no. and explanation maybe something will give a clue. I'm not an expert by any means .
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Is it possible that chrome is faster than your web connection can feed it?
I have no idea what the prob. is, but this will be moved to off-topic because a bug with the forum (which I do not believe this is.) is NOT a bug with Kerkythea. :(

<<

jonathank

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:09 pm

mwm,

Thanks for the reply. I'll try some of those fixes and see if they work.

Fletch,

I guess I don't know?

We did just get an upgrade to our internet download speed. I don't have the problem as much anymore as I did when I originally posted this. So I don't know if it's the forum upgrade, our internet upgrade, or changes to Chrome.

I still get the error once in awhile though.

Thanks for the input....and for moving the thread :)
Jonathan
<<

unigami

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm

I've seen that error message at work sometimes, when our bandwidth gets bogged down (but not necessarily when viewing the KT forum). At home, I've never seen it. You might want to check your connection speed on www.speedtest.net when it happens and compare it to other times when you aren't having a problem.

Return to Off Topic