[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - INTERIOR PROJECT
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

INTERIOR PROJECT

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

Takkegek

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:47 pm

INTERIOR PROJECT

This is an other interior I recently made. Points to improve? Thanx!

Merry Christmas everybody!

image 13.jpg
<<

negh

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Re: INTERIOR PROJECT

Nicely done! Congrats =D>
<<

biker21

KT-Senior

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:05 am

is this kerkythea?
<<

Takkegek

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Yes this is kerkythea :)
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:52 pm

extremely well done materials and lighting. would love to see rendering without post-pro.
gallery-image in my opinion.

<<

Takkegek

KT-Fellow

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Thanx Fletch! I would love to see it in the gallery :P

Below you have the original render. It will probably be one of my last Kerky-renders. I recently bought Thea render and I am enjoying it ;)

beeld 16 small.jpg

Grzz Takkegek
<<

NYC

Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:04 am

Hi, Really nicely done.
It would be really great if you can help me to understand how the lighting effect can be enhanced in my drawing.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
5Final.jpg
3Final.jpg
<<

biker21

KT-Senior

Post Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:54 am

hi there,

How did you render the view without any noise from the picture? could you please share your secret?
im working on an interior view right now and im usiong the rendering preset #20 but it takes forever and i end up stopping it with alot of grains and noise.
if any one could help me please feel free to reply. i have attached the image for your reference.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
FISH.jpg
<<

Takkegek

KT-Fellow

Post Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:34 pm

@NYC :

You have to learn how light can appear in a room ( how it would appear in real live ). If you use sunlight then you have to realise that the light will enter a room mostly true a window ( not to a wall who has been taken away to create a lightexplosion ). You can play with the soft edges of the sunlight. Further wouldn't I choose an omni-light in a room. It creates unnatural light. I would prefer spotlights or emitting faces ( to create indirect light ) To learn this you have to take your time to test all this possiblities and play with the parameters a bit.

@biker21 :

I have less grain because my scene is less heavy then yours I guess. I have one light ( the sun ) and you have many more lights. And if your lights are emmiting faces then you have to know that one face ( one triangle ) is one light. So if you have a curved face emitter then it's equal to manymany lights. Try to reduce this. To reduce render time you can simplify your scene. Delete the models who aren't in sight for example. If I have to much grain in an image then I use the program ' neat image '

Good luck to you both!

Grzz Takkegek
<<

biker21

KT-Senior

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:32 am

Appreciate your time good sir! will try to do a better render in my next post.
<<

biker21

KT-Senior

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:51 am

One more thing sir, which rendering number preset did you use? thanks!
<<

Takkegek

KT-Fellow

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:28 pm

19. mlt

It takes some time but I always use the night to cook it ;)

ps: quite a good render you made there. good job :thumbsup:
<<

PRSS

KT-Explorer

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 am

Hi Grzz Takkegek

Very nice Tea render

Return to Galleries - Finished Projects