[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Unistall in mac and start fresh
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unistall in mac and start fresh

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

simorgh

Post Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 am

Unistall in mac and start fresh

Hello all.
I am a new user to Sketchup and Kerkythea.
I have done some rendering with Kerkythea and started to get comfortable and changed few setting thinking I will remember to set the back to default, but now the rendering takes awfully long time. I even tried to render my previous projects and realized that the rendering that took maybe 1 minute to finish, now takes 7-8 minutes.
I tried to delete the Kerkythea folder in Application, and reinstalled Kerkythea, but my old settings are still there, I want to get rid off the old setting by uninstalling and start fresh.
Is there a hidden folder that I need to delete or am I doing something wrong?

Would appreciate help.

Regards,
Kourosh
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Re: Unistall in mac and start fresh

In Kerkythea rendering window you need to choose "number of Threads" and set this to maximum. My guess is that you have forgotten this, and are rendering on 1 thread.

There are no "hidden" settings folders, so an uninstall/reinstall should fix the problem if it is in the settings.

For a good render settings review:
viewtopic.php?p=81343#p81343
viewtopic.php?p=65257#p65257

<<

simorgh

Post Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:16 pm

Re: Unistall in mac and start fresh

Return to Off Topic