[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Commercial renderer is born as a separate entity
This forum board is in read-only mode.
FAQ  •  Login

Commercial renderer is born as a separate entity

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Commercial renderer is born as a separate entity

The commercial renderer is born, named "Thea", which is the core engine of Kerkythea. ;)
The new site is: www.thearender.com
which is not functional at all.

The only functional part of the new site is the forum (phpbb3), found at:
www.thearender.com/forum

For obvious reasons, there is no public 1-step registration at moment, so, you 'll have to register and wait for the verification by the admin.

I am sorry that it took so long, I was always with a lot of hesitation. I 'd like to think the free & commercial versions as two different things. I decided to move all the development work about the commercial version to the new forum, and locked here the the related Advances forums. Only the first thread posts were recreated (i tried to find a way to transfer phpbb2 to phpbb3 but that seemed like ultra heavy job).

I apologize sincerely about the frustration this might cause but I find it as the only way to systematically avoid confusion about com & free branches.
giannis
<<

sintra

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Ok Giannis,

I just registered at he new forum, exciting times ahead for the KT/Thea family :D
Kind regards

Darren

Sketchup6 & Kerkythea
Dell Precison M90 notebook, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 Ghz, 4Gb of Ram, nVidia Quadro FX 2500M

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrengoodwin/show/
<<

giannis

Site Admin

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm

So far, I adjusted all new members in groups, etc. up to GreyHead.

You should all have access to the new forums - if not, drop me an e-mail.
giannis
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 am

Return to Testing, Development, Planning