[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Kerkythea Rendering System • View topic - Shouldn't we render image without person pic?.. s
This forum board is in read-only mode.
FAQ  •  Login

Shouldn't we render image without person pic?.. s

Moderator: ModeratorGroup

<<

andriset

KT-Fellow

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:29 am

Shouldn't we render image without person pic?.. s

these are my other trials ...
i notice that .. put person in KT scene make render time much slower...
is it true or false on my technique ?....
Attachments
cam2.jpg
this is d original render
1 50 m2.jpg
it took much faster doing in Photoshop ,, just put my pic after render it
cam1.jpg
it tooks much longger.. approx more hours 3 .. using people from SU n render all in KT ... pic of me :D
ANDRIS
<<

Moose

KT-Warrior

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Genereally I would avoid inserting 3D people into my model.
They definitely increase render time due to the obvious addition of surfaces!. And usually it's not just one person you add!
So it's a far more practical and faster way to insert such props in PS..you have to make sure the lighting on your figures matches with your rendering, otherwise the will look completely off and worsen your rendering, instead of enhancing it (which is the case with the image you added!)
There are many several ways in which you can adjust the tones and lights in PS.

If you're talking about adding simple images or 2D people in SU and exporting to Kerky, then I would suggest avoiding that too for the reasons stated above. I have not tried it myself to know if it increases render time or not
<<

Fletch

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:45 pm

I think 3D people add a lot to the good feeling/understanding/scale of a rendering... even 2D people are OK... depending on the situation... I highly approve of using them, and if they are not insanely hi-poly they will add little to your render times... IMHO.

You will notice I'm the only one crazy enough to put people in my renders around here... I typically add them using photoshop... and my friends at Vizdepot don't like RPCs... but my clients love them. I don't get paid by anyone here or Vizdepot. :D

Got3D has good lowpoly people for mid-to-distant usage in renderings that will not add much time.

<<

andriset

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:46 am

thank you for the reply

Thank you friends ..
yup i use 2D person (using component in SU) , just want to know the impact... ( couse' i think about how to use it in animation .. would be wonderfull if in animation we can use tree/plant from 2d component /wich is act like RPC.. sure we would avoid using rpc person that would act keep facing our animation camera like they doing pivot thing :D ) ...
btw n i captured a little "funny thing" .. plz do see refelction of d person.
n i still bothered the way floor reflected cause many white dot ,,, :?:

thank you again friend

:)
regard
Attachments
andri1.jpg
reflection of person is &quot;facing camera too&quot; thnx God.. there's door handle block the reflection
ANDRIS
<<

andriset

KT-Fellow

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:47 am

design review

:D not too interesting isn'it??

does anyone here , want to comment about the design?...
seem not too interesting isn't it?..

:roll:
ANDRIS
<<

notareal

KT-Team
KT-Team

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:10 pm

<<

csha

KT-Warrior

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:43 am